New PayPal packing slip is missing our company logo (and looks awful)

ct21
Contributor
Contributor

Went to print some orders this morning and see that PayPal packing slips look completely different.

First, our company logo is missing and it prints a broken-link icon with "Merchant logo" beside it. Great.

Second, the overall design is poor - just vertical and horizontal lines, uniform sized font, and the actual printout does not even say "Packing Slip" (the on-screen preview does, but not the physical printed page). It looks like a packing slip from a 1980's DOS accounting package. And it has a silly "cut here" icon and dotted lines across the page. I don't have time or interest in cutting up packing slips - I always ship the full sheet of paper, and this now looks incredibly unprofessional. It is embarssing for our bussiness to send a packing slip like this.

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

freyinnovations
Contributor
Contributor

Been using Chrome with no problem, but then this logo thing happened. I just tried using Internet Explorer, and the logo magically appeared.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.