I can't seem to withdraw my money from PayPal

ARedSunRises
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I've experienced this problem twice now. I've attempted to withdraw money from my PayPal into my bank account with no success whatsoever, the email I got told me I was using invalid bank information or something like that. At the first time it happened I contacted customer service and I was told to use the twelve digit number beneath my name on my ATM card instead of the sixteen digit number above it, but when I changed my bank information, it seems that nothing had changed everything was still wrong. I'm starting to get a bit worried and a bit desperate here, I dreally appreciate your help since I don't want to risk doing this wrong a third time.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

What country is your PayPal account?  In the USA, you cannot withdraw to card, only bank account.

With bank account, you have to enter bank account number and routing number from your bank check.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ARedSunRises
Contributor
Contributor
Philippines. I actually fillled out the same stuff with the routing number and whatnot. I'm getting worried I might be doing something wrong.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Take a look at this article for info how to add bank:

http://bit.ly/2pPtVQx

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.