How to set up business account? - Urgent

Tonini
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have built an ecommerce website with Woocommerce plugin. Now I wanted to create business paypal account with my business email (I already have an Personal account).

The issue is: I don't know how to properly set it up. 

Capture1.JPG

I have been advised to select option A, so I did. 

Selecting that leads me to this:

capture2.JPG

I'm completely clueless about what should I do. I just want to set up PayPal Business account and integrate it with WooCommerce on my website, so it doesn't displays my personal email when visitors are checking out (Plus, I'm assuming I should have a business acount now).

I also posted my question here:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/business-paypal-integration/

Thank you,
Anton

EDIT:

As mentioned before, I have a personal account. Now I tried to to link my debit card to my business paypal account, and it says:

"We're sorry, but that credit card can't be linked to additional PayPal accounts. Please link a different credit card."

Now I'm not sure if I should upgrade my personal account to business account and delete this one? I'll probably end up being stuck in the process.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

open a  business account,be ready to share some documents about your self and your company 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Link a different card that is designated for your business.  What's the problem.

You can get a prepaid card from a shop and link that.  Or you can open another bank account with it's own debit/check card and add that.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Tonini
Contributor
Contributor

My question is more of a technical nature. In the end I upgraded my personal account to business account. Now I'm getting this message at the top of my PayPal screen when I login.

cap3.JPG

Thank you for your efforts.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.