Funds on hold for 3 MONTHS

dfbzg11
New Community Member

Hi,

I've been trying to contact Paypal since November about this issue, so I decided to share my situation with you, and understand if anyone is going through the same thing with Paypal/Grailed Payments.

This is very frustrating.. I have four transactions from Grailed, at least, that should’ve been released a while ago, and so far I haven’t received any solution from any of Paypal. This has been going on for THREE MONTHS and at first, the only explanation that I’ve been receiving is that there have been some trouble with payments from grailed, second excuse was that the funds are released (no longer held), but are still showing as pending which is why the balance isn’t available yet. However no solution was provided, it is UNACCEPTABLE that so far this problem wasn’t solved, some of the items I’m referencing to were already sent in November. It's already February.

Funds should’ve been released in December. ALL of these transactions are referred to as COMPLETED and so far all the amounts are pending. 

It’s very shameful that a service like this doesn’t proceed according to their own instructions and policies. This situation is causing me a lot of trouble right now.  I sent the items, Paypal and Grailed already took their fee and I'm the one who hasn't received. I'm furious and this feels like at a scam...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.