shipping labels not printing in firefox

totallyanything
Contributor
Contributor

I always print my labels through firefox.  It has not been working properly for 2 days now.  It keeps saying timed out and try again. However, if you do that too many times, paypal says I cant reprint the label and need to void the label. This is frustrating because I lose the money for those labels until it gets refunded which takes 15 days.  Please fix this issue.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

rk-studio
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem! I can't print in FF or Chrome. So it must be something with paypal. Why am I not surprized?

Login to Me Too

rk-studio
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, I tried IE and it worked. Common paypal, get it together and fix this problem!

Login to Me Too

ghmining
Contributor
Contributor

This happened about a year ago as well. 

Firefox and Chrome would not work. 

It has been 2 days. 

IE is the only way to print now. 

Come on guys........... fix it. 

Login to Me Too

cynlewman
Contributor
Contributor

Shipping USPS in PayPal doesn't work in any browser. This is a known issue. I'm hoping someone with PayPal will update this forum thread with the status.

Login to Me Too

brewhardware
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

CSR told me that it's a known issue and that shipping is down site wide. Of course that's total BS because I've printed 30 labels in the last two days using IE.

I'm sure the experience is a little different if you're using a ink/laserjet printer vs. a thermal label printer (I use the latter).

What I do know is that Firefox has blocked the lastest Java release so you can't use FF for thermal printing.

IE DOES work right now with the new JAVA though it's throwing a popup warning that you have to click "Allow" on every single label.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.