paypal buttons

barbn
Contributor
Contributor

Looking at the button generator, I see the option Add to Cart.  does this mean you can choose that button and it will allow customers to add mulitile items before going to the paypal site for payment or do you need a cart program as well? thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Nate
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi barbn,

Yes, the Add to Cart buttons will allow you to add one (or multiple) buttons to your site.  A customer could then click one Add to Cart button and proceed to checkout, or they could click multiple Add to Cart buttons throughout your site, then pay for all of those items in a single transaction.

You do not need a shopping cart solution in order to use PayPal Add to Cart buttons.

Let me know if you have further questions!

- PP_N8

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Nate
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi barbn,

Yes, the Add to Cart buttons will allow you to add one (or multiple) buttons to your site.  A customer could then click one Add to Cart button and proceed to checkout, or they could click multiple Add to Cart buttons throughout your site, then pay for all of those items in a single transaction.

You do not need a shopping cart solution in order to use PayPal Add to Cart buttons.

Let me know if you have further questions!

- PP_N8

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.