need help,please guys!

guler
New Community Member

Hello , 

I`m new to the paypal community and the reason for which i made this account was that i could receive some money after selling a product over the internet . I`m from Romania and paypal isn`t a very well known service around here . I sold my ps3 and sent it to italy using a courier , i have proof of the sending . The buyer even confirmed me that he received the package. The payment was done even before sending the package and right after i sent it , paypal sent me an email telling me not to send it because the buyer is suspicious and if i sent it regardless of their warning,i should attach photos of every receipt that i have . This was about 11 days ago . The problem was this : the buyer used his fiancees paypal account , thus appearing 2 different names (between the account and the credit card) . So paypal said "why not?let`s block this payment until we settle this dispute" . As i said before , i attached all the documentation required by paypal to this open dispute almost 10 days ago and furthermore , the buyer sent himself an email telling that is all good. I tried to contact customer support sending out 4 emails to paypal. They didn`t have the common sense to answer to none of them. I tried calling them , but there is no answer. And believe me,i did dialed the correct phone number.

Anybody have any idea what to do next?Any piece of advice would be GREAT like if it`s there a different phone number i could try to call or fax number or even a different email address.And if any of you paypal folks are out there , here`s the case ID of the dispute i was talking about : PP-003-043-666-635 . I guess it`s needless to say that i want and need my money and it`s like nobody is there to help you.

Thanks and cheers!

Oh,i almost forgot...is there any way to withdraw my money to a maestro debit card and not to a visa card? Because visa it`s the only option available....Or even to my romanian bank account (Raiffeisen Bank)

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

According to this information, Romania PayPal Accounts can either withdraw funds to a US Bank Account or a credit, debit or prepaid card.  You should be able to use your Maestro card.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80...

As for your issue, all we can do is recommend some other options for contacting customer support.  As this is a member to member help group, no one here has access to user account details or information.  You can reach out to PayPal through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

guler
New Community Member

Thank you very much for your time , i`ll send a private message on their facebook page right now. I double-checked the withdraw tab and it says clearly : "To withdraw funds from your PayPal account to a credit, debit, or prepaid card, add a card wih a Visa logo" . 

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

All we have to go on is the info that's on this link.  Policies do change and not all countries have the same PayPal features and functions.  If you're account will only allow a Visa, then most likely that's your only option.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.