eBay USA seller Holiday UK Seller need Shipping options

DannaCrawford
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

I am an eBay USA seller and this year while on Holiday to the UK I listed a few items on eBay.UK.. I even brought my printer with me expecting to do business and print labels. NOW my problem I sold an item and PayPal will not allow me to print the shipping labels from the UK or to change my shipping address. 

What could the solution be?  I do not want to open a UK paypal account because I do not have a UK bank.

LMK

Danna

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can't change your shipping address to another country on a paypal  account as paypal is country specific.

But you are allowed to open another paypal account in the UK and U.S paypal users are allowed to attach a U.S bank account to any countries paypal account. They are the only users able to do so as paypal is primarily a U.S company.

To do so you need to contact customer services.>>>

Click on the words "Contact us" at the bottom of paypal pages > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent.

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DannaCrawford
Contributor
Contributor

I did contact PayPal in the same way you suggested  except I picked the email option and this is the reply I received: 

Dear Danna Crawford,

Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern.

At this time, PayPal does not offer the feature that you have requested. At PayPal, we are always considering developing new features and we appreciate your request.

Thank you for being part of the PayPal community.

Sincerely, 
Carissa
Merchant Services
PayPal, an eBay Company

........................... This was not much of a help as she never mentioned what you did above. .

SO, my question is, If I have no choice but to open up  a new PayPal account with my UK address then can I still use the same bank account for my USA address?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.