USPS Express Mail labels printing out wrong

Eryeal
Contributor
Contributor

Noticed today that USPS Priority Express Overnight labels are printing out as "Priority Mail Express 2-Day" through Paypal.    Happened on both of my packages that were being sent USPS overnight.   Sent an email to Paypal since their call center is closed.   Something to be aware of - the label itself is definitely an Express label as it has the "Post Office Use Only" section at the bottom, which is only for Express Overnight/1 Day.   But obviously this creates two potentially big problems:

1.  Customer is paying for overnight, and sees "2-Day" in big letters on the label.

2.  Potential for USPS to mishandle the package thinking it's Priority Mail 2-Day instead of Priority Mail Express 1-Day.

Anyone else have this happen?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Another option is open a Support Ticket so the engineers can take a look.  PayPal uses a 3rd party company for their shipping services, they need to contact their vendor.

https://ppmts.custhelp.com/app/home

(If you never used Tech Support before, you have to setup an account first, then you can submit and track your question.)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.