RudoReels
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to enable my account for micropayments but the sign-up page does not work.

https://micropayments.paypal-labs.com/

Not to mention, there's no mention/link to it anywhere from the main paypal site.

Couple of things..

1. Why would you hide this?

2. Why aren't all acccounts already just given lower fees on small payments

3. How on earth do I sign up if the sign-up page is broken?

Any help is appreciated, thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi RudoReels,

I would guess that Javascript is being blocked.  When I click the signup button the section below the Sign Up tab slides to the left revealing a drop down menu for the country.  We don't have access to modify customer accounts through the forums but Customer Service may be able to submit that request for you.

Another option is to try using this link:  https://micropayments.paypal-labs.com/go/login

I hope that works. 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

RudoReels
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the help, Paypal.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi RudoReels,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

I'm sorry the community didn't answer you sooner.  You can learn more about how this community works here or if you need immediate assistance, customer service is still the fastest way to receive help (or twitter).

I just tested the Micropayments sign up page and it's working for me.  Can you clarify what error message you are receiving and at what point during the process?

It may also help to clear browser cookies and cache.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

RudoReels
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I click 'signup' and nothing changes. There is no way to sign up. I have tried it on both Chrome & Internet Explorer, and I have spoken to others who have had the same problem. I do not understand why this process is so user un-friendly. If there is anything you can to do 'flip the switch' and switch me over to micropayments, I would be very grateful!

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi RudoReels,

I would guess that Javascript is being blocked.  When I click the signup button the section below the Sign Up tab slides to the left revealing a drop down menu for the country.  We don't have access to modify customer accounts through the forums but Customer Service may be able to submit that request for you.

Another option is to try using this link:  https://micropayments.paypal-labs.com/go/login

I hope that works. 🙂

- Frank

Login to Me Too

RudoReels
Contributor
Contributor

Frank-

You the man! That's the link I needed. Thank you very much.

It's odd, I don't have problems with any other java-driven sites.

Thanks again!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.