Paypal abuse

Avica1968
Contributor
Contributor

Hello to everybody.

On the last two days i lived a complete nightmare because of PayPal.

Three or Four days ago they just promotd me as legitimate user ( after they approved every one of my transactions ) and yesterday in the morning i receive a message that my account has been limited. Can't windraw my money, can't do nothing.

Okay.

I said : Let's email Paypal see what happens.

First email answer came with subject paypal apeal denied. I said again OK, let's find out what happend . Second email came exactly like first one a copy paste email, no motivs, no answer, NOTHING. ( I know what's an automatic message and wasn't that ).

So even 100E it's money for every one of us i will give up on them i guess. But i will do this my cruciade. Will take testimonials from my clients, will take testimonials from other abused clients because since this thing happend 9 of 10 PayPal users and friends of mine told me they have been abused the same way.

Well, me ?

I will go to this until i can. News, Law Suits, everything it's at my demand. Paypal should learn once for all that's not a Bank, not a state institute, just an Online Wallet who holds OUR MONEY on a fee, not free.

Maybe some of you will laugh and whatever, but that's what i will do.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did you go to the Resolution Center to find out what the problem is.

Log on.  On Summary page, click "Resolve a problem in our Resolution Center".

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Avica1968
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your answer. I actually was. Nothing there just tell me what i can do and what i can't do with my account limited.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

It's better to call and talk to a human.  These things limiting accounts are done by algorithms and bots.  It's all automated.  Even emails.  You get a default message and a rep will reply when they get to your email which may take some days.

Login to Me Too

Avica1968
Contributor
Contributor

So a bot cleared my transaction then a bot limited my account ? How's that working? I know probably PayPal has a lot of work but to let people work in the hands of their bots how it's that even fair?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

We can't see your transcations so we have no idea what actually transpired relating to those transactions, so there ino way for us to know why anything happened.

You will need to phone payPal customer service and discuss the issue with an agent.  It will take persistence and determination on your part to do that.

Login to Me Too

Avica1968
Contributor
Contributor

No, i will not call them. I will go further with what i said. You just can't threat people like that and force them to call one you have the option to message them or email them...

I posted here with the hope i will find some PayPal employer since almost all sites who have a community forum usually have an employer here aswell.

Thank you very much guys, I appreciate your help!

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The PayPal mods here will also tell you to get in touch with PayPal customer service because these things are technical and they need to check your account.  You can email them if you want but there are still somethings they won't do over email.

Login to Me Too

INSPIREDNZ
Contributor
Contributor

"Avica1968",

I also highly recommend you call Paypal.

I see little point in you expending your precious time and energy trying to pursue other ways of resolving this (such as the many things you mention), until you have at least tried and exhusted the standed methods Paypal has provided you. Calling them is one of those methods, and it happens to be the most direct and potentially effective method (far more so than their email system, which is, quite frankly, complete shite).

Be warned... I can't promise you'll be treated any better once you do call. Paypal customer service is the worst I have come across, bar none. If it's a simple routine matter, then you may find one call is sufficient to get the issue resolved. If it is not a routine and simple matter, you may find that no amount of calling or emailing will result in your issue being resolved (I say this from experience, and from a great many records of such matters posted online).

Good luck...

Login to Me Too

Avica1968
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. But luck has nothing to do with it. Indeed i respected your advices and call them. The call ended with : " Hey, i'm just the messanger " . That's coming from the part of the PayPal customer center because they haven't been able even to know why they limited my account and he put me to email them again.

I email them again and again and receive the same copy paste message.

It's time PayPal to stop abuse on our money and hide under Luxemburg laws. If i will need hours for this cruciade ? Maybe . If i don't stand a chance? Maybe. But one thing it's for sure. I will send everything i have to all major news pappers and i will pursue evry legal way. They acuse me of something releated to bittorrent but how they can do that if i'm just an simple IT consultant?

My guess it's somehow, someone abused my afiliate program and posted the link to my site somewhere.

Anyway, i haven't found the solution but at least i will try because seriously, this really needs to stop.

@INSPIREDNZ wrote:

"Avica1968",

I also highly recommend you call Paypal.

I see little point in you expending your precious time and energy trying to pursue other ways of resolving this (such as the many things you mention), until you have at least tried and exhusted the standed methods Paypal has provided you. Calling them is one of those methods, and it happens to be the most direct and potentially effective method (far more so than their email system, which is, quite frankly, complete shite).

Be warned... I can't promise you'll be treated any better once you do call. Paypal customer service is the worst I have come across, bar none. If it's a simple routine matter, then you may find one call is sufficient to get the issue resolved. If it is not a routine and simple matter, you may find that no amount of calling or emailing will result in your issue being resolved (I say this from experience, and from a great many records of such matters posted online).

Good luck...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.