Paypal Here swiper- old account versus new account question...

ginamae
New Community Member

Ok so basically I have a Paypal personal account now.. I have 2 debit cards linked to this account along with a bank account. I just bought a Paypal Here swiper & I would like to get started in using that for my very small home business as an independent consultant.. I will probably not be using the swiper for more than just booth events & such.. which is usually only 1-2 every few months. (sometimes more, sometimes less... so it is very sporadic.)

One of the 2 debit cards attached to my personal account is the one I will now be using for my business. Which kind of account do I open & can I switch one of the debit cards from my personal account to the new business account? (if that is truly the best account to get started with for this purpose). I would like to keep my personal account and was hoping to keep both debit cards on that account in case I needed it for other purchases.. but if I cannot do that then I would at least like to switch that one over to the new account. I hope this way not too confusing! But I read through everything in the help section etc and frankly, I am confused! ha!

Thanks so much in advance!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.