PAYPAL INSTANT PAYMENT RECEIVED FROM Angelina Dave - Scam?

rumimeso
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

Just got this e-mail whith subject "PAYPAL INSTANT PAYMENT RECEIVED FROM Angelina Dave" from a sale I wanted to make. But there is no transaction pending on my PayPal account.

The mail has transaction ID. the values but there's a Shipping Charge that I'm supposed to send back through Western Union.

Is this some how strange?

Dear

You have received a PayPal Payment of €600:00EUR from Angelina Dave

We've placed a temporary hold on the funds of this transaction
As mentioned in the receipt of Payment and as per New PayPal Payment policy, we have fully debited the total amount (above) from the buyer's account which included the Transport/Delivery Charges. 
In order to complete this transaction and get the funds approved in your account. We advice you go to nearest Western Union Office, and send the excess sum of €250:00EUR the Transport Agent and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your Western Union Transaction Receipt (in .JPG Format).

NOTE: This is important as a security measure to ensure safety of this transaction. And also that the shipper address is changed.
Please, find below the name and address of the Transport Agent where the Funds would be sent via Western Union Money Transfer.

Transport Company: World Wide Currier

Courier Details: First Name: Wang Samson 

Last Name:Olalekan

City: nairobi

State: nairobi

Zip code:01000

Address Status: Confirmed 

NOTE: Your Account will be credited accordingly upon the receipt of details requested. Should either be sent in JPG format or send type  details as.

(1) Sender's Name;
(2) Receiver's Name;
(3) MTCN; 
(4) Amount Sent;
(5) Western Union Receipt

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

LAST OF EIGHT THREADS ALL ON THE SAME TOPIC !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.