I can't add PayPal for Digital Goods (Express Checkout)

hanif
Contributor
Contributor

The symptom is as follows:

In login My account -> overview -> my business setup

If i add solution "PayPal for Digital Goods (Express Checkout)", I cannot see it from dropdown or in any place. Instead, it shows just regular "express checkout".

I have tried adding all solutions in the "view all products", nevertheless I only managed to see 5 solutions instead of 6 in total.

I can conclude that i cannot add this solution.

anyone know how to solve above problem? I think 'Digital goods Express checkout is not enabled on my account'

It's going like this for almost 5 days.....

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Do you have a US PayPal Account?

Login to Me Too

hanif
Contributor
Contributor

@snowshoe wrote:

Do you have a US PayPal Account?

I selected South Korea when I registered for business account on Paypal site.

I think if my country is not supported with 'PayPal for Digital Goods (Express Checkout)'

then it should not even be in 

'View all Products'

Just like Website payments pro.

I found similar problem on the net that this guys can't add express checkout, whilst he can only add PayPal for Digital Goods (Express Checkout).

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi hanif,

I checked and Express Checkout for Digital Goods should be showing when you go to Business Setup in a Korean account.  I tested on the website and confirmed that it is there:

businesssetup.png

If this option is still not appearing for your PayPal account, please contact PayPal Support here: Contact Us

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

larshellman
New Community Member

Hi there,

I recently had a problem similar to this one. I can see that I have the last option for Digitial Goods, but once I click the add product, the dropdown only shows me "Express Checkout". Testing my checkout gives me back the error still with "You are not signed up to accept payment for digitally delivered goods".

Appreciate if anyone can help me.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.