How Can Client Change From Recurring Subscription Billing To Pay Off Balance?

CaptainLou
Contributor
Contributor

First time this has come up.  I have a customer who has already made one of three recurring

monthly payments using our "subscribe" button to purchase.  Now, she's wanting to just pay

off the full balance due without having to wait (or make us wait) for the auto-payments to hit.

How can this be facilitated?  (The one-time payment amount will save her some money).

I can't seem to find a way to "cancel" her next payments or unsubcribe her and give her a

Pay Now button for the full amount due.

Thanks,

Lou

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi CaptainLou,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

You should see her recurring payment profile in the "My Automatic Payments" section in the profile.  This is located under "Profile" -> "My Selling Tools".  Then click "Update" next to "My Automatic Payments".

You'll have the option to cancel the subscription there.  After that, I recommend just sending her an invoice using the "Request Money" tab for the remaining amount.

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.