Funds still not released even its past the release date - no resposnse from paypal via many emails .

Terrshi
Contributor
Contributor

Again funds are not being released by paypal. Its destroying our small business as paypal never pay out money out on time causing huge cash flow issues. Every payment has been late being released. Paypal you do not care at all and how any business can run of these ethics is shocking, you take client money but never release it. How does a business pay suppliers and deliver goods when you do release client money.totally unacceptable paypal- we sit and suffer for 21 daya, we provide tracking details etc but paypal are a simply not releasing our funds. Im sick to death of this from paypal. No matter what we provide paypal do not respond orcrelease our money.im very concerned indeed and getting to the point of having to find an alternative provider.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyP

Hi Terrshi,

I can understand your frustration and would be happy to provide some additional clarification. 

If your funds are being held, you can learn more about how to have those funds released more quickly and how to avoid future payment holds here. Please note that payment holds are implemented in order to ensure a safe and secure environment for buyers and sellers alike. If you have additional questions or concerns regarding these holds, feel free to reach out to our teams at 1-888-221-1161 or on Twitter or Facebook for additional assistance.

-AshleyPHeart

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.