Firefox - Multi-Order Shipping Problem

glimmering-glow
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I am trying out Firefox.  I have the newest version downloaded on my computer.  Today I went to Paypal Multi-Order shipping, and found the drop downs did not work.  Is there a trick to make them work with Firefox?

I had to close out and go to Internet Explorer and print from there.  I am trying to change browsers, and would really like to be able to use PP Multi-Order shipping with Firefox.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

madkiwi
Contributor
Contributor
hate auto-updating on general principle. Go to Tools>Options>Advanced>Update Make sure Firefox auto update is not checked, I always have mine set to Never check for updates.
Login to Me Too

gtq354
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks again madkiwi - I must have turned auto update on at one time and couldn't figure out how to turn it off.  Thanks much again.

Login to Me Too

nyssel
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler

Does anyone really believe it is reasonable to take 2++ months to resolve this ?

Paypal either has a bunch of dumb **bleep** MF programmers that cant troubleshoot their way out of a paper bag, or they plan to come out with a new PAY for usage shipping tool (which will work of course) and this is there way of getting people to pay the $9.95 monthly fee for the new shipping service.

Login to Me Too

Octane
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks madkiwi! Rolling back to FF 14.0.1 worked for me.

Login to Me Too

yocto

Installed a seperate copy of 15.0.1 and drop downs work normally again.

Login to Me Too

nyssel
Contributor
Contributor

For about 6 weeks now I have not been able to use any of the drop down boxes in Paypal's Multi Order Shipping. Both IE & Firefox. I'm told they are trying to resolve it.

Yes - I know I can select all, click edit, and select a shipping preset.

I'm just wondering if Paypal has deliberately broken this while they are about to roll out another service - a fee based service - that will provide what Multi Order Shipping has done ?

Break the service people got for free, then charge a monthly fee for the new enhanced service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.