Customer email addresses

HatMan
New Community Member

Is there a way to extract all of my customers email address in one report?  I know how to do it one-by-one, but it is incredibly time consuming.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

krishaas
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I don't have an answer but I saw this so I thought I would post something so the topic will stay high in recently posted hoping someone who knows will see it. 

I am wanting to know the exact same thing for sending out emails to my customers.  I have been going in one by one and retrieving them and with over 500 customers my eyes feel buggy.

I hope we find the answer soon

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello HatMan and  krishaas, 

Welcome to the Community Robot wink.

I do have one suggestion that may work for you! You could download your transaction history into a spreadsheet, which will include your buyers email addresses in a separate column. You can then copy and paste that column into a new spreadsheet to use as a reference.

Here is how to retrieve your transaction history: log into your PayPal account, click Download History (under the History link), select your custom date range, select your File Type for Download (if you are using excel select Comma Delimited  - All Activity), click Download History. The file will then download into an excel spreadsheet (or what ever software you are using) and the file will be ready to view.

I hope this helps.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.