Business Account

Jimyoungdd
New Community Member

I have a personal account. I how have a business and wish to add a pay button to my website. Do I need to creat another account with my business name?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal allows you to have 2 accounts.  One Personal Account and one Premier Account or Business Account.  If you're planning to sell as a business, then go with a Business Account. 

Note, you can use a Premier Account for sales however, the disavantage is that you cannot display your Business Name. 

Customers will only see your email address or account ID, it's not as professional as a Business Account.  Also keep in mind, if you choose either Premier or Business, you will also need another emai address as you cannot use the one from your Personal Account. 

Last, if you don't really need two accounts, you can simply upgrade from your Personal Account to either a Premier or Business Account, this allows you to keep using your original email address as the primary address.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.