Javascript SDK

surya_2108
Contributor
Contributor

I'm seeking assistance with integrating PayPal's advanced checkout feature into my single-page application (SPA), built using React for the user interface. My aim is to incorporate alternate payment methods alongside the checkout option. To achieve this, I intend to display a list of available payment methods and proceed based on the user's selection, following the documentation provided (https://developer.paypal.com/docs/checkout/apm/ideal/#link-renderpaymentfields).

Since the paypal.PaymentFields component is absent in @paypal/react-paypal-js, I'm handling the rendering aspect within a useEffect hook. However, I'm encountering two issues:

1. The payment field is being rendered twice.
  2. An error occurs upon leaving the page: "Uncaught TypeError: R.onClose is not a function
    at js?client-id=AdjMKxACEf4wrl11DNB0c3nmvJQ5tCcRa4gjT1xm9zb5WoGIpeATK0UjQNnCBN_IR9lHsw94D7AxdRTl&enable-funding=paylater,venmo,ideal,bancontact&components=card-fields,buttons,payment-fields,funding-eligibility,marks&currency=EUR:3:114370...."

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or insights on resolving these issues. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.