Issue with paypal webhook - salesforce

thileepan-dev
New Community Member

Hi, I have added a Webhook listner URL to my Sandbox app and subscribed all event.My main requirement is whenever I get payment I should be notified.The listner URL is Salesforce Rest Resource.The issue is that when I transfer money from one sandbox to another the amount is getting revieved successfully but the webhook is not called/post .The logs are blank and there is no trace of post in Salesforce.When used Webhook simulator its working currectly.But on the above scenario its not.How can I make it work. #noob

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Narendra
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Dear @thileepan-dev,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

I understand that you have subscribed to all the webhook events but are still not receiving the webhooks when you transfer money from another sandbox account.

I believe that you have been using the "Send Money/Request Moneytransactions for your payments. However, please note that we currently do not have a webhook event for this feature. To receive webhooks for your payments, you need to use the PayPal Rest API. Additionally, please ensure that you use the API credentials (Client ID & Secret ID) of the same Sandbox REST APP for the API calls.

You can find the webhook integration guide here. For the list of webhook events based on different APIs, kindly take a look at this document.

If you have any other queries or concerns, please create an MTS ticket via -  https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US with detailed information. We will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,
Narendra Nath Laha
Global Technical Support
PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.