Forum Posts

pay in 4 question

I used pay in 4 but can seem to recall what I purchased.  ( i bought a bunch of stuff yesterday).   All it tells me in my paypal account is I used pay in 4.  How do I find out where I bought the merchandise from?

tracyn by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installment plan

Hello all! Is paying in installments possible if I am buying goods from foreign country? For example I am from Bosnia and Hercegovina, the store i want buy products does provide paypal installment plans is in Germany, am I eligible to pay in installm...

Paypal Credit option for purchases

Phoned london office  a couple of days ago re  Paypal Credit option for purchases, ie settle in 4 months. They said I had to apply for this  at www.paypal.com/credit  .when I tried this yesterday I went to login , filled in  my password as email was ...

rayholding by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

The new pay 4

So PayPal has this new buy now pay later option. Basically a total of 4 payments broken down every 2 weeks. So I made a purchase a day ago using that option, it still shows pending and the thing I was trying to purchase was not submitted to the onlin...

Pay in 4 how to pay off the rest in one go?

So I bought some rc track at a online store and saw the pay in 4 option. I was curiosa on how it works so I decided to try it out. And then I made a mistake of ordering the second time in full but I was able to get into contact with the seller and go...