ONE GREAT FLAW OF PAYPAL;A VALID REFUND SHOULD VE GIVEN TO A MEMBER OVERNIGHT IF REQUESTED.

FURBALLED
Contributor
Contributor

i THINK THE NEW 21 DAY REFUND POLICY IS SO THEY CAN PUT IT IN A FUND, EARN INTEREST OFF OUR MONEY FOR THAT 21 DAYS, AND THINK WE ARE TOO DUMB TO KNOW THIS. IT IS A SCAM. NO REASON FOR THIS AMOUNT OF TIME TO GET A REFUND; THEY GET OUR MONEY OVERNIGHT. THAT IS ALL. OH YES, EBAY IS PART OF THIS. IT IS ALL PART OF THE THE NEW GLOBAL WALL STREET.THINK. GOVERNMENTS DO NOT RUN THE WORLD ANYMORE; WALL ST DOES. WITNESS THE RECENT BAILOUTS STARTING IN 08'. NOT 09'. i COULD GO ON WITH THIS THEORY, BUT IT IS POINTLESS. JUST THINK, FOR A CHANGE...AND USE THAT GRAY MASS.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jtrag
Contributor
Contributor

I think it's total BS honestly.  If you ask for a refund, just like any other store you would walk into, you should immediately get your money back and NOT have to wait a certain amount of days for a refund.

Perhaps there was some type of fraud or something happening that caused them to change this.

It's getting pretty bad on the Internet these days...

Honestly, I'm glad that Paypal and Ebay are keeping OUR Security their #1 Priority.  Even if it is a pain in the **bleep** sometimes  😛

Login to Me Too

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes that penney they earn is worth the headaches and possible closing of paypal accounts.

You can earn interest on all funds even held funds by enrolling in the Paypal money market fund

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.