MY PAYPAL NO LONGER SEEMS TO WORK

THIRDSTONE
Contributor
Contributor

I use paypal a lot, so I know how to use it, and I purchase a lot off ebay, so I know how ebay works.  My problems began several days ago.  I bid on three video games from two sellers.  I then went ahead and tried to pay for the items,  but got a message that I needed to supply a credit card number in order to make payment. 

Neither seller had the message that stated payment had to be immediate, and both said they accept paypal.  So why am I getting messages stating I need to supply a credit card number beofre my payment can go through?  I have never encounted this problem before now.  In the past, payments have always gone right through. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

bhbandit57
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting the same thing today. What's the problem???

Login to Me Too

THIRDSTONE
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted paypal through an email tonight.  This is just plain crazy.  I have ebay sellers angry at me for non payment, and now one has opened a case against me - and this is after sending several emails to him explaining how the problem is not with me, it's with paypal.  I am hoping that by directly contacting paypal, the problem can be addressed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.