I'm done with PAYPAL

b85259
New Community Member

Paypal has little to no security these days and try to get a transaction reversed takes and act of god. The should take this site and toss it!!!! They can toss eBay as well, the fee's are insane .... they are the "myspace" generation and someone needs to launch the new generation of both these sites and replace these relics!!! 

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

coffee2u2
Contributor
Contributor

ebay took funds out of my bank account without my concent is that legal

Login to Me Too

1clickdealz
Contributor
Contributor

Thats exactly what we all talking about. Ellesea, you think you are smart, huh? What kind proof they need, when they have DIRECT ACCESS to your bank? They can recall any amount back and thats happens a lot. And if you will not give them direct access, then your activity at Ebay will be restricted. Guys know what they are doing. And guess what? You will be one day in our shoes too. I tried to get my money back for more then year. And were getting reply, that that is not possible.

And I did my last call at january, 29th and i was yelling, like a crazy, lol - same reaction - they said NO, it is legal and you have one dispute, so we HAVE to keep your money. Are you kidding me? I am under seller protection, sold shirt at Ebay, sent it, have tracking info, ite, delivered and FEEDBACK RECEIVED. And then dispute? They had all kind of proof, but i believe that what they doing in purpose, - openning disputes, because no one can check.

At then very next day i called again and i just understood, that there is no way to win these guys. So i said i have join class act law suit at such and such website and that i hope to see all these guys in the court. Hanged up

Next day got a call from a person who is the main security dude there and within 10 minutes ALL MY FUNDS were realeased, even so day before 3 paypal reps told me that it is just not possible.

So, it was. I got my money back, but i will still join law suit, because they reopened another hold - 5 % for 90 days, LOLOLOL.

I got my 2700 back and removed that account as a payment method and for 15 days they are holding $ 7, that all i have there. And i will sue them for that amount

Login to Me Too

ma63001

As a regular buyer on eBay I do understand your complaints. I would not however be angry with Ebay, instead be angry with the many sellers who take advantage of buyers all the time. Ok, now I buy a product and pay as soon as I win the item. The seller in turn sends me an email to let me know I won. My money is gone and it is my hope that I have an honest seller. I have purchased items that took over two months to arrive. I can't open a case until I contact the seller and then if they don't respond I still have to wait on Ebay to investigate. I once purchased items from a seller in hopes that they would arrive for the holidays and after the holidays passed he emailed me to say he was in Lebanon and would be back in two months. I understand your anger but it's bad sellers that caused the problem. As far as feedback goes, about 1/3 of the sellers I deal with even bother to leave me feedback so feel lucky that we leave it for you. Waiting is what buyers do all of the time and that's just the way it is.

Login to Me Too

manwithdaheart
Contributor
Contributor

I am not just a seller on eBay.  I often buy as well.

The rules on eBay are set up to be geared for the buyers satisfaction and not the sellers.  I talked with customer service to the point I realized that eBay simply does not care about my complaint.  As a buyer and a seller I follow the rules and do what I can to keep others happy.  When I get told I have to just sit back and accept negative feedback from a jerk who bid on an item, won the auction then decided he did not want the item, I get frustrated.  But after I honor the buyers request to cancel the transaction and he leave him positive feedback, and end up with negative feedback, only to be told by eBay that there is nothing they can do and this is the buyers right?  They can go directly to **bleep**.  This all triggers my frustration with PayPal and how they decided to no longer hold my money in reserve because they see I am an honest seller.  But then they can not release the money that is already in reserve?  They can go directly to **bleep** too.  I am sharing all this to help others see that these companies are not honest and ethical.  I am already part of a class action lawsuit towards PayPal.

In the end these companies will get exactly what they deserve.  And I trust our government will not be there to bail them out when the bubble bursts and they loose their good thing.

Login to Me Too

ellesea
Contributor
Contributor

seriously. if you were buying a bike for 3K wouldn't you want Paypal to hold YOUR money until you received the bike in good order. Oh wait, you want Paypal to just trust people so dude buying bike is out 3K if seller jumps ship. Use your brain. 

Login to Me Too

manwithdaheart
Contributor
Contributor

Use your brain?  I expect a hold until an item get received in good order.  But to hold money for 3 months?

If banks did this?  Oh they passed a law preventing this.  Thus the class action settlement.  Try using PayPal and eBay to sell.  Being an honest seller, you end up having to wait a LONG time to get your money.  Use YOUR brain.

Login to Me Too

coffee2u2
Contributor
Contributor

try to call pay pal good luck after 5 different agaents i finnaly got an agent i could barelt understant where in **bleep** is these people from. i would like to have an agent that skoke plain english . i am scared to answer yes because i dont know what the person is asking me

Login to Me Too

manwithdaheart
Contributor
Contributor

Don't give in to PayPal's tactics.  If you do not understand, just ask for someone who speaks English.  And keep doing it until you get somone you understand.  This kind of thing is happening with more and more companies and it won't stop until we as American's make is clear we will not tolerate this kind of customer service.

In God We Trust.

God Bless,

Ken

Login to Me Too

aadcrimsontide
Contributor
Contributor

Yeahh that would make sense if they actually released it after people have proven to be good sellers. I have all 100% positive feedback (689) and still have payment holds on my account. When I talked to paypal they said a supervisor would call me back. I called 6 times, still no supervisor. 1 month went by, still no supervisor. Every time I try and close my account, there is something different that isn't letting me. SO I'm trying to use my brain here like you said and um I'm thinking that the whole thing is BS and since every other comment on here agrees and your the only one that doesn't understand paypal, maybe you should use your brain. Just a suggestion.

Login to Me Too

Paypal is only promoting fraud for buyers. A buyer can open a brand new box, break the item and dispute the item. Wow!!! paypal. I officially hate you. My account is definitely gonna be closed with you. 

Paypal, you do realize that a person cannot sit all day and just try and resolve issues with yu right? 

Dear PayPal, you are the worst. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.