I'm done with PAYPAL

b85259
New Community Member

Paypal has little to no security these days and try to get a transaction reversed takes and act of god. The should take this site and toss it!!!! They can toss eBay as well, the fee's are insane .... they are the "myspace" generation and someone needs to launch the new generation of both these sites and replace these relics!!! 

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

manwithdaheart
Contributor
Contributor

Face it.  PayPal is like a Dictatorship.  If you don't agree to doing it there way.......then prepare to say goodbye.

Login to Me Too

loonatik
New Community Member

yeah my dad sent me 50 bucks three days ago and it's being held and reviewed lol. My birthday is today I can't even get 50 bucks from my dad!!  I thought paypal was good and easy to use. 😞

Login to Me Too

manwithdaheart
Contributor
Contributor

Wow, I am so sorry to hear about this.

All I can say is keep sharing your experience with PayPal.

People will start to get it and stop using this service.

Do enjoy your birthday.

Happy Birthday.

Ken

Login to Me Too

coffee2u2
Contributor
Contributor

pay pal took money from my banking account without asking i have a pay pal balance i trried to talk with them but **bleep** no they wont budge is it legal to take money from my bank acccount without my approval ,   i told pay pal to shove it . and for them to tell the ceo of the compant to get back to his job and let obama .do his maby pay pal wants another bailout  naw they can steal it from my bank account . may the fleas from a thousand camels infest their arm pits ! may all their kids be born n aked

Login to Me Too

ellesea
Contributor
Contributor

You know the payment holds are temporary and once you prove yourself as a seller that won't happen. Only makes perfect sense...

Login to Me Too

manwithdaheart
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I proved myself as a seller,  They won't hold my money anymore.  But they won't release what was already put on hold.  That is not legal and once the class action settlement is final, everyone will learn this.

Login to Me Too

saddendbygreed
Contributor
Contributor

That answer and attitude just go to prove that all the negative comments about PayPal are true. You DON'T give a **bleep** about customers and only care about profits.

Way to go....

Login to Me Too

puddylea
New Community Member

I agree, because of a botched e-bay purchase I had funds withdrawn and refund which was great BUT 10 days later paypal withdrew the amount again and threw myt bank account into insufficient funds and I do not have the funds to replace and have to wait a week for paypal to deposit back into my account. I will have as much in fees for my bounced checks as I will get redeposited and I cannot figure out how to try to retrieve anything from paypal.  this **bleep**

Login to Me Too

aadcrimsontide
Contributor
Contributor

I agree. I have 34 ALL POSITIVE feedback on eBay, I always ship my items out the very next day payment is received, AND I do expedited shipping. They put a hold on MY money that I earned basically because "just in case" I happen to not ship out an item. When I called PayPal and they told me this information, I asked "So I'm basically being babysat on my money?" And the crackpot said "Yes."  I was told I had to call them and inform them when the person got the item so they would release MY money. Paypal has also withdrew money form my bank account without my authorization AND they didn't need to. I had the money they needed on my PayPal account. I've called them 5 times now and each time they tell me they will have a super visor contact me. SCAMMERS. When I get the rest of my money I'm done.

INSANE SITE BEWARE!

Login to Me Too

manwithdaheart
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal needs a class action lawsuit.  Telling people they can not have there money for 180 days.  Can't close your account until you wait the 180 days to clear your reserve.  If the money was a bigger amount on my account I would indeed be the one to hire the lawyer to suit this corrupt company.  Thing twice before you agree to use PayPal people.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.