WikiLeaks

pqdace
New Community Member

PayPal is being used to fund Wikileaks?? 

This makes them complicit .

Login to Me Too
684 REPLIES 684

nickspry

Count me in. Can't stay with Paypal after this. Am closing my account tonight.

Login to Me Too

VideoRipper
Contributor
Contributor

As of today, I removed all the PayPal payment options (for products and donations) from my websites and will carry on using other means of currencytransfer for my customers.

I'm sorry I had to to make this decission, since since I've registered my PayPal account in 2006, but I don't want to do bussiness with companies from a democratic country that are sensitive to government suppression.

Thanks for all the service you provided over the last couple of years and hopefully you'll reconsider your policy, since I actually don't want to take such desperate measures.

Greetz from The Netherlands, Europe,

Peter

Login to Me Too

MrFhenix
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Column in one of the most important news papers in technology for Mexico!!

YOUR GOING DOWN with your Filthy ways paypal ,,,  you broke my trust!!!

you are nothing more than another oppressor!!!

Login to Me Too

ErikMHMEx
New Community Member

Bueno amigos pues que mala noticia que la mafia haga nuevamente de las suyas en el sistema y no solo localmente en Ciertos paises la mafia esta en todo el mundo, corrupción, muertes, todo para que??? por el maldito dinero, bueno Paypal es un excelente servicio, pero este tipo de noticias hace que tome al desición de cancelarla, todo por que esta metido en la mafia paypal, WikiLeaks te deseamos lo mejor y esperemos verte muy pronto el mundo sabe la verdad pero no hacemos nada, solo cancelamos pero seguimos aqui.... tendremos que irnos lejos y vivir no siendo consumidores.

Login to Me Too

turnstilestex
New Community Member

Likewise I am discontinuing my Paypal account for the same reason as those below. I am extremely disappointed with Paypals decision and until they change their mind and reinstate Wikileaks account I will no longer support their business.

Terry Culver

Sydney Australia

Login to Me Too

kfinchie
New Community Member

I will also be cancelling my account.

Login to Me Too

ghostgeek

**bleep** WikiLeaks!!!    I'm GLAD Paypal has shut down their account!

Login to Me Too

edagro
Contributor
Contributor
 ghostgeek sez:

**bleep** WikiLeaks!!!    I'm GLAD Paypal has shut down their account!

Why, pray tell? You'll not convince anyone with rage. did you see the Collateral Damage videos at least? Is your head in the sand?
Login to Me Too

AlCapwn
New Community Member

This is absurd. I am immediately closing my account as well. I urge everyone to do so as well

Login to Me Too

cardz
New Community Member

I'm not gonna sit back while large companies do what they please! **bleep** Paypal, I'm cancelling my account and finding someone else!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.