I want to add bank account of payoneer for glabal

Bilal8567
Contributor
Contributor

I want to add first century bank account in my paypal account but not found please add the bank option of first century bank Bank name First Century Bank Bank address <Removed> –Bluefield, USA Routing (AB Account number <Removed> Account type CHECKING Beneficiary name Bilal <Removed>

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bilal8567 

Paypal does not support Payoneer, you can sometimes add an account but it won't work properly and Paypal advise you against trying.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bilal8567
Contributor
Contributor

I want to add first century bank account in my add bank list .please accept my application Regards Bilal <Removed>

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Bilal8567,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum and thank you for the post!

I understand that you would like to add a bank. Here's an article to link a bank account to your PayPal account. If you have any issues during the process, you can always reach out to our customer support team via the options available on our website.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PayPal_Ayesha 

First century bank is a virtual bank which I didn't think paypal accepted, has that changed at all? Cheers. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bilal8567
Contributor
Contributor

Please add me bank UK Barclays in my PayPal bank list if you are no problem Regards Bilal <Removed>

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Bilal8567

Thank you for your reply and thank you to @kernowlass for adding that information.

Virtual banks should not be added to a PayPal account. PayPal works with traditional bank accounts. If you have a traditional bank account that is not a virtual account, you can use the above instructions to add it.

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.