Endless loop crypto (buy/sell/transfer)

kerneasada
Contributor
Contributor

Yet another crypto bug.. its looping when trying to buy and sell or transfer

Does paypal's internal developers test on their live site?? Seems like crypto issues are never ending..

kerneasada_0-1692902145712.png

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Damota
Contributor
Contributor
I’m unable to buy crypto and send out to external address
Login to Me Too

kagbay927
New Community Member
I received money from a trusted friend a total of $610 on the 23rd of August 2023 The money was placed on hold for 24 hours which was later released to my PayPal balance after I tried buying Crypto which didn't work for another 24 hours finally I bought Crypto of total amount $594 and I tried sending out to external wallet but failed, all these while I've been contacting Paypal customer service which has been giving me assurance that I will be able to send out my crypto after 24 hours unfortunately out of frustration of the stress I went through and after another 48 hours of not being able to withdraw out of my crypto balance to an external wallet address, I sold my Crypto so I can be able to send it out to my brother's PayPal account but my payment keeps saying an error message with payment denied, I as well contacted Paypal customer service which gave me another assurance that I will be able to send out after 48 hours and up till now for complete 5 days Paypal I can't withdraw out my money, I can't send out Crypto, I can't buy Crypto, I had my friends tell me good stuff about your services that why I decided to get Paypal and receive and send my money but look the disappointment and stress you guys have put me through, and still hold my money will today. Please enable my account to be able to use these services or I will abandon the money to you guys and discourage any of my friends or family from using your services thanks.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kagbay927 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @kerneasada

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Sorry to hear you've run into some issues transferring crypto through PayPal. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams so they can work through this error with you. They should be able to see if there's any other information still needed or if something else is going on. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.