Adding bank account

Evankruz7
Contributor
Contributor

Earlier today, I removed my bank card/account from my PayPal account, and when I attempted to add it back after a few minutes, the system indicated that the process failed. The message I received stated that my bank account is already connected to the maximum number of PayPal accounts. However, I want to clarify that this is the only PayPal account I currently have, and I haven't connected my bank account to any other PayPal accounts.

I would appreciate your prompt assistance in resolving this matter. If there are any steps I need to take or if there is additional information required, please let me know. I rely on PayPal for various transactions, and it's essential for me to have my bank account linked to my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Evankruz7 

First you mention a bank card and then go on to talk about a bank account so which are you trying to add?

Are you trying to add a debit card OR a bank account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Evankruz7
Contributor
Contributor
Both doesn't work and says I have already connected it to another account although this is not true
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Evankruz7 

You can only add a bank account to ''any'' paypal account (including the same one) 3 times in that banks lifetime.

So if you have added/removed the bank 3 times on the account you are using at the moment you would not be able to add it again.

As for the bank card, you can usually add/remove 8 times, if you have not exceeded that with either bank or card then you would need to wait 72 hours between removing and re-adding, clear your cache or try another browser/device.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.