Not able to link my Crypto.com Visa debit card with my Paypal account

PhantomK1
New Community Member

Hi,

I am in Australia with a Crypto.com Visa debit card. The base currency of the card is SGD which cannot be changed.

I have tried to link the card but failed with this error message: "The information entered is not valid. Check your entries or try a different payment method.".  I used the card to pay a bill online before, so I am sure the card number, expiry date and cvv are correct.

The billing address is my residential and mailing address, so it cannot be wrong neither.

Anyone from Australia has a similar problem and how did you solve it?

Thanks,

PhantomK1

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Mars_Cheng
New Community Member

Did it solve? I meet the same issue.

Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @PhantomK1,

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble linking a card to your PayPal account. Please know that not all cards can be added to PayPal. Here's how to link a card. If you're attempting to add a card with a different currency, you may need to make sure your account has that currency set up on the account. Here's how: 

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Wallet near the top of the page.
  3. Click Add a currency
  4. Select the currency you want to add and click Add a Currency.

If you're still having trouble, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details. To contact Customer Service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter. I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.