Crypto

dontmakemedepo
Contributor
Contributor

How long does it get approved for crypto. I submitted my ID and it said my submission is under review but I am wondering how long it will take.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @dontmakemedepo. Not receiving an update after submitting a photo ID is certainly a concern!

If it's been a while since you submitted a photo ID, it may be necessary to contact Customer Service directly to see if it was reviewed or if there's a need for more information. To see options to communicate securely with Customer Service, please log on to your PayPal account, click Contact at the bottom of any page, and then select the topic that best fits your concern.

You may also send a Facebook PM via https://www.facebook.com/paypal or a Twitter DM to @AskPayPal. However, those channels are not secure so Representatives can only give you information and guidance based on the content of your messages.

Please also check your email account spam/junk folder since many email programs move PayPal messages there. Adding service@paypal.com to your email account address book is a good idea, and please check your email account settings to see if any @paypal.com email address in on a blocked senders list.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.