Cannot link my card to complete a transaction

Duster12
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot completed a transaction it tries to get me to link a pass. Which is nice and all but to bad i don't have any of those cards..
Using a normal abn-amro debit card. Had this problem a while ago and after trying multiple times i got through but perhaps not this time..

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Duster12 

As you haven't added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in so unfortunately its hard for us to advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Duster12
Contributor
Contributor

ah it's the netherlands after some digging i found the option and after more digging i found my way back to this forum. Confusing website... Eitherway i was able to complete the transaction without linking now. This happens everytime, i cannot pay wait a few hours try and few times in that timeframe and suddenly i can pay.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.