i receive email that my paypal account has been limited..

yayuk

i  have reached a usage threshold that requires us to confirm your identity as account owner. PayPal needs to do this to comply with regulatory requirements. To prevent any account limitations, please confirm your identity at dashboard. 

i have been confirm it three weeks ago but until now dont get response from paypal admin.. i dont know why

and i cant access message center .  i have try twice to call customer services too reporting this matter but no response..

please someone call me at < removed by moderator >

thank you

i feel not comfort with this problem

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

allfreedl
New Community Member

Hello,

I have the same problem like you

There are any one can help here

Login to Me Too

vandang1203
Contributor
Contributor
hello you I also the same problem with you. but without any response from paypal on removing limits. I was in Vietnam, calling for them but still can not touch. I sent all the papers, in accordance with their requirements. now I can not get cash or pay for anyone. someone can help us. very uncomfortable, and unfriendly. I trust them and now look what they did. I sell ebay top and reputation.
Login to Me Too

tuanvinh810
New Community Member

The same problem here. I also waited for answer from paypal, but haven't receive any till now. it's very unhappy, unfair...for us. Hope someone can take a look our issue and resolve it right now

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.