Contributor
Contributor

why my payment on hold please fix my problem as soon as possible

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @malikadi612

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. 

If there aren’t any issues with your transaction or account, the payment will typically be available to you within 21 days after receipt. 

To get your payments released sooner, use trackable delivery with any of our approved delivery companies and enter the tracking details on your Activities page. We’ll usually release your payment 1 day after delivery is confirmed. If the held payment is for a service or intangible item (e.g. piano lessons, e-book), update the order status on your Activity page and you'll get your money 7 days after verification. 

If your buyer confirms they've received the item, your payment will be released immediately. Steps on how your buyer can confirm receipt can be found here: How do I confirm receipt of an item? Please ask your buyer to try this using the PayPal Website rather than the App. However, this option is not guaranteed to always be available. 

For more information on payment holds, please see: How can I release my payment(s) on hold?

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.