looked for pricing and was charged before paying for it.

RonBreise
Contributor
Contributor
I need help looking for flowers to be delivered to my girlfriend and I went to a website For flower delivery. I was checking the price of the payment and it automatically charged my PayPal. I never completed the transaction and it still shows a pending post on my account. I called my credit card company and they said the pending payment won’t come off of my account for 5 days. Why then does the payment not show up at all on my pay pal account but it still showing up as a pending payment for my credit card company?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

S_Ameen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @RonBreise 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I am sorry to know that there is pending transaction on your card. It sounds like the site you tried to purchase ran an authorization on your account, but the checkout failed prior to finalizing the capture portion of the process. This would leave the pending authorization on your account, and it might even look like it took the money, but in reality an authorization has not been captured will be released back to you after a short period of time. For further assistance you can contact us by clicking on Contact us at the bottom of the PayPal website. Alternatively, you can send a PM via Facebook or a DM via Twitter

I hope the provided information is helpful to you.

Ameen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.