Payment taken from account seller not recieved

Keeshaw
Contributor
Contributor
This is an ebay transaction I am able to make a payment and the money leaves my account but the person on the other end never received it. There is no error message. The payment is accepted and approved but gets lost between leaving my account and landing in the other persons. I have emailed seller and they state that they have not recieved . It is still showing as pay now on ebay and has not shown on paypal either although it has been taken from.my debit card When will this be fixed?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Keeshaw,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! It sounds like there may be a problem on the receiving end of the transaction. They may want to make sure their email address is confirmed. If they're still having issues after that, I'd recommend they reach out to our Customer Support teams for a bit of assistance. They can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.