My payment is on hold but when i go for steps to get it sooner paypal lets me to not do that

whizzbbig
Contributor
Contributor

I've received the payment of the service i provided to my client recently and its paid too successfully on time since I am new to account my payment gone to hold and when i try to get money sooner for the first time it feels like its done but after that when i go for second attempt it defines some sort of error there and when i try to go for contact and try to check for the pending payment from paypal assistant it shows release date of 11 april. I mean like why you guys are extending it that further if you guys have any questions i would be very happy to talk about it but this really not make any sense when you receive a payment and... and paypal also charges you a fee and you not even get the money on time thats pretty much frustrating and embarassing :/.

some medias to support my statement:-

Paypal AssistantPaypal Assistant

Account

ActivityActivity

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

whizzbbig
Contributor
Contributor

It looks like its not for asia region it would be a big help if you help me to find the number of asia region 🙂

Login to Me Too

Steve_Cinq
Contributor
Contributor

Don't bother; you'll spend more time trying than the amount is worth.

I got paid USD4k today into my so-called business account by a repeat customer and they locked the funds for three weeks! Why? because they can, and they can invest the cash and make money off YOUR money.

PayPal is now one of those old, tired companies that has completely lost its way and is headed for the dumpster where Yahoo! and the rest of the crap ends up. You can always tell when these companies are on the way out: they forget to provide any actual service to their customers, they stop listening or even caring, they become the company people start referring to as "The worst company in the world", etc.

We started using Stripe and it's great. Lower fees, good support, no holds. Things just work. (I have no connection with Stripe other than we use it for our business.)

This will be the last PayPal invoice we'll send out. It's just not worth the trouble they put you through.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.