New Community Member
Am I completed my KYC
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rajib1981 

Not sure how we would know that, surely you would know if you completed it correctly?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Rajib1981,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting! Thanks @kernowlass.

I understand that you would like to know the status of KYC on your PayPal account. Please be advised that if you have submitted the documents and once our concern team complete the process of review, you will be notified via email or Resolution Center. Since you're unable to make transaction on your account, it is possible your account is limited. If  you want to confirm on the KYC status, you may check the Resolution Center to see if there are any updates. If not, you may reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our representatives can help you with the best possible options.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.