I have this weird transaction of currency exchange from USD to AUD

Temp20230418
Contributor
Contributor

I have this weird transaction. It is a currency conversion from USD to AUD. $17 USD to AUD. But I have zero balance in the AUD currency. I got a payment of $38. After that, there is this currency conversion transaction. Then I got an amount of USD $28. Now I have a balance of $49 in USD currency. $0 in the AUD currency... I have never seen this currency conversion transaction before. I should have $66 dollar but I have $49... The currency converted has disappeared.. Any help would be appreciated.  ThanksPayPal_ transaction details.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Temp20230418

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I can understand how that transaction and currency conversion can be quite confusing. Did you possibly have a negative AUD balance of $26.40 before receiving that $38 USD? If you start off with negative $17 USD, then add $38 USD and $28 USD, you get $49 USD. Could that be the case? 

If not, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.