How i will get money back to my paypal account what was canceled by transfered back account?

designerbd18
Contributor
Contributor

I sent 130.80 EUR to my Wirecard Bank AG (Payoneer). In past i did many transaction to my Wirecard Bank AG (Payoneer). But recently Payoneer changed their rules and they are receiving amount from PayPal. But i had already submitted the Money Transaction request. And (Payoneer) canceled that transection and they sent me an email about this cancelation issue. And they told they will refund back to my PayPal account without any extra fee.

They told to wait for 10 days for getting refund amount to my Paypal. But i did not get the refund amount.

Then i contact with Payoneer Customer Support and they confirmed that they refunded the amount. And also they suggest to contact also PayPal Support, if they can do it completely.

So can you suggest me or tell me how i will back my money to my paypal. For now, the transection history has no option for refund. It is only showing Archive. So what need to do or how i will get back my money that i sent. Can you help me , please, please.....

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

bencebir
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem and not solved yet.

Please advise.

Login to Me Too

isis38f

Paypal will never treat this issue, they know what they are doing. Payoneer never refunds any payment. I've had same issue before. The money is gone.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@isis38f 

Paypal does not support Payoneer (or other virtual banks), you can sometimes add an account but it won't work properly and Paypal advise you against trying.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.