confusion with my balance and what this means

Paige-P
New Community Member

Hey, I hope you are all well and staying safe!!

I want to know if I buy from a company multiple times using PayPal Credit and I am refunded on one of the purchases, will this refund go toward the Credit balance as a whole or be deducted from the amount which is due back for that 1 sale.

Basically I have a £30 which I am due to pay back for one of my purchases but I shouldn't have anything to pay against this one as everything was returned. I can see in my statements that this was refunded in full just unsure why the balance remains at £30 for this, it was paid within the timeframe so it isn't interest.

I hope this is clear is what I am trying to ask. Thank you!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Natasha

Hi @Paige-P,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! We hope you are doing well, also. 

Each month, your minimum monthly payment will be the greater of:

• The monthly instalment amounts due as payment for the balance of each of your promotional offers; plus the greater of:
  • £5; or
  • 2% of the outstanding balance (excluding all the balances of your purchases made using promotional offers) plus interest and default charges on the statement; or
  • All amounts due for payment in arrears.

If your outstanding balance exceeds your credit limit, the minimum payment will also include the excess amount. If your outstanding balance is less than £5, the minimum payment will be the whole amount owed. I hope this helps further.

-Natasha
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.