Why every time my Transaction is onhold for mounth , is it a way to delay from paypal or what ?

Hasaan9933
Contributor
Contributor

Why every time my Transaction is on-hold for month , is it a way to delay from PayPal or what ?????????

I do not sell products or services , I just receive money from friend is a Gifts .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help to resolve this problem I am in within the last year .... Thanks

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hasaan9933 

Sadly all payments received in your country are viewed as goods/services as you do not have the friends/family option in your country.

So checkout the link for more info.

https://www.paypal.com/eg/smarthelp/article/my-payment-is-on-hold.-why-is-this-happening-faq3297

Then try this..........

If you mark the transaction as processed then the buyer or sender may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the buyer or sender confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, funds may be released sooner ie 7 days after the buyer or sender verifies receipt. This is not always available or guaranteed. 
If not then sadly its 21 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hasaan9933
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks kernowlass  

But In other cases like receiving  money from Big Company like shutter stock or adobe stock image I got the money immediately on mt wallet !
So That rule is not applied in all cases !??
waiting for my money ON HOLD for ONE month is something  does not sound logical all over the word !

Regards

Login to Me Too

Hasaan9933
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks kernowlass   

But In other cases like receiving  money from Big Company like Shutterstock Images C.V. or from Adobe Canada Services Corporation

I got the money immediately on mt wallet !
So That rule is not applied in all cases !??
waiting for my money ON HOLD for ONE month is something  does not sound logical all over the word !

Regards

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hasaan9933 

I have just edited my post as I gave you the wrong link in my first post.

So not I have put the correct one in that will give you more information on the hold.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hasaan9933
Contributor
Contributor

sadly its 21 days !!!! NO it is a month NOW and still pending !!!!!!!!!!
Can you give me solid replay please ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.