Transfer to Bank Account Completed but not in my bank?

tigertaz00
New Community Member

I am waiting for two amounts to go into my bank account from my PAYPAL acount which according to PAYPAL are completed and not yet showing in my bank account?  Should I be worried??

Login to Me Too
84 REPLIES 84

abluky
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Siobhan,

Thanks,

As per your suggestion, i am giving my ID AND PHONE number.

My telephone Number is [Removed]

I shall be highly appreciated of your suggestion and cooperation in this. regards,

My client send money on Oct.16 in my PayPal account and on Oct.17 it has been withdrawal to Bank Account but

My bank is not showing this transaction. I shall feel pleasure for your question.

Best regards,

Abluky [Removed]

Login to Me Too

HaiderAli
Contributor
Contributor

Did you got your money ?

I am having the same issue. So I just want to know how many days it takes if a transaction stuck.

Login to Me Too

abluky
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Sir, Since October, 2016 not received the money.How long will it take time not know? Abluky
Login to Me Too

lhengkit_22
Contributor
Contributor
Why i transfer money from.paypal its completed but why no money in my bank account!
Login to Me Too

maheshmandal
Contributor
Contributor

Dear sir,

I have receive some money from Qriket. The payment has complete from qriket and paypal.
But i have not receive money in my bank account.

Please help me.

Regards,

Mahesh <removed>

Login to Me Too

Ry3807
Contributor
Contributor

tiansicong44

It is already completed but nothing shows in my bank : Transaction ID: 03G84066WP796123P

Login to Me Too

Kan0508

Have any of you got the money? Im in the same situation and it has been 1 month, i claimed with their resolution center but they denied my case twice. I dont see the contact us option but i searched for customer service on google and finally mailed them, waiting for the response.

Login to Me Too

missleil
Contributor
Contributor

May I know their email address? Trying to find a way to contact them also, poor customer service to be honest. 

Login to Me Too

missleil
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the same situation also, it's been a month since I transferred my Paypal balance. No funds received on my bank account. Transaction ID 6LW64647UH3855444. Hope someone will respond and assist. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.