Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

NikMonae87
Contributor
Contributor
Well why are they on hold as if we’re selling or buying something from eBay when it clearly says it’s a direct deposit
Login to Me Too

Amberp2
Contributor
Contributor

This does not fix the hold paypal has put on tons of peoples Stimulus check and requiring a confirmation of a sale that does not exsist. Then leaving everyone to wait 21 days for release IF THAT EVEN HAPPENS.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525az
Contributor
Contributor
So mines was supposed to be deposited yesterday and I haven’t yet received it any clues as to why that is?
Login to Me Too

Gonzalez419
Contributor
Contributor
I was supposed to get mine yesterday and not seen anything on my account
Login to Me Too

AdMan_1968
Contributor
Contributor

They said once the IRS sends it can take 3-5 days to post. it will show up, just be patient. 

Login to Me Too

Rek78
Contributor
Contributor
Okay the irs is showing they released my money into my account on the 15th and still today the 16th I have seen no sign of it at all.
Login to Me Too

Bosslady81
Contributor
Contributor
I smell a class action lawsuits cooking! Do y'all?
Login to Me Too

Rselm1119
My stimulus check is on hold as you had mentioned. I have been trying to contact someone all afternoon but my chats keep getting **bleep** down.
Login to Me Too

Amylee71
Contributor
Contributor

Still have not received nothing.  No email nothing 

Login to Me Too

WindfordTM16
Contributor
Contributor
Why has PayPal put my stimulus funds on hold as if it were a pending payment from a buyer? This is **bleep** for families like mine who don't have work because of the virus and has mouths to feed. I'd appreciate if an Agent would release the money they can't legally hold.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.