Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

thomasggravesjr
New Community Member

Are most of you seeing the funds as pending anywhere in your account? 

For me, I don't see it anywhere.

Login to Me Too

DJ10_2
Contributor
Contributor
I have not gotten mine yet and don't see it anywhere either but then again on the IRS website it says mine should be deposited today the 17th so they still have until the end of the day before it's technically not we're supposed to be but it's going to my account numbers that I used to have with PayPal but my account got switched to a business account and then back to the Cash Plus account and now my Cash Plus account has different routing numbers than what the IRS has on file and I can't change it so I don't know where my money is going to go and if I'm going to be able to get it
Login to Me Too

SweetBabyRae
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever find anything out or did you ever get your stimulus money? I’m so upset and the fact that they have shut down all customer service is really really upsetting and very suspicious. I’m NOT happy. The IRS deposited my stimulus on the 20th of May and I still have not seen it. This is so wrong. I don’t know if I need to hire a lawyer or what? Has anyone gotten theirs yet?
Login to Me Too

lyssa85
Contributor
Contributor

So the irs webpage tells me that my stimulus check was deposited into my bank account,,, unfortunately its my old account which i dont have a card for. i have the account and routing number but i dont know what to do. the bank isnt answering, the irs isnt taking calls. can someone help me

Login to Me Too

DJ10_2
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever figure out how to get your money I have the same problem right now except for I don't have my account and routing numbers that it was deposited to I have the last four numbers of the account number because that's what it shows on the IRS IRS website and now my account has been changed to a business account and then back to a regular account but I have different routing numbers for it now so I don't know what to do about the fact that my money is going to the routing numbers from back then and how to get the money access after that if you have any insight into this based on your experience please let me know
Login to Me Too

smihts
Contributor
Contributor
did anyone else not get there stimulus yet?
Login to Me Too

Mizzellen47
Contributor
Contributor
No I haven’t yet and can’t get any information
Login to Me Too

Prngllsh
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone else have an issue receiving there stimulus money in there pay pal account. I was supposed to receive my money today and the money isn’t there
Login to Me Too

Tiffers20
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I didn’t use PayPal from my deposit account though. My boyfriend did and hasn’t received his.
Login to Me Too

Mzwestley
Contributor
Contributor
Did anyone receive there payment
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.