Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Celestemstewart
Contributor
Contributor
IRS website said the same for me and I've been trying to get in touch with PayPal all day. Nothing yet
Login to Me Too

KFlamm
Contributor
Contributor

I checked the IRS website this morning and mine  has said that since 9am and still nothing has been deposited and its not 8pm ..????.... I wish they would let us know what the hold up is. 

Login to Me Too

KFlamm
Contributor
Contributor

nope mine has said that since 9 am and its now 8pm 

Login to Me Too

Kendra0709
Contributor
Contributor
No and PayPal updated the part about receiving the stimulus check on their help desk and it now states that it'll take 3-5 days to hit our accts after the IRS sends it. Unbelievable. I'm 100% done with PayPal after this.
Login to Me Too

Kfuentes
Contributor
Contributor
What!!! That is not okay!!! Where did you see that update?
Login to Me Too

major1011
Contributor
Contributor
Crap 🤬
Login to Me Too

cahoward
Contributor
Contributor
Just got mine a minute or so ago I'm in central time
Login to Me Too

Parisfather21
Contributor
Contributor
No I’ve been waiting since like 7 or 8 this morning sent the screenshot to both of the agents and they told me different **bleep** I have a family to take care of PayPal is the only people with problems
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525ax
Contributor
Contributor
I've dealt with this kinda crap for 4 years with paypal. They are crooks. They say they are a more secure way to do business yet the only security they provide is that they securely keep my money from me constantly. They were a great company at one time but that's long passed. Now nobody can even get a legitimate answer when they sent an email long before this stating that they would do their best to help their customers and here we are, 100+ pages of everyone asking the same exact question, all disappointed as usual. As soon as I get my money I'm gone and so should be everyone else. Maybe enough business loss will teach these entitled corporate guys that customers always come first. Truly doubt it tho.
Login to Me Too

major1011
Contributor
Contributor
Finally heard from rep via message. Same BS 3-5 days can't expedite the process. Sure is funny other Banks can make it happen same day!!!!!!!🤬
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.