New account cant find "My pre-approved payments" section to cancel an automatic payment

dominikzzzz
New Community Member

So i had this automatic payment linked to my Amex via paypal. But it was with an email that wasn't my normal paypal account.  When i tried to cancel it I had to create a new paypal account for that email. and when I did that the payment doesn't show up at all.

the email states:

To change or cancel your agreement with Pinewoods Enterprises Ltd, log in to your PayPal account, go to Profile, and click My money. Update your agreement in the "My pre-approved payments" section

"my money" doesn't exist.  neither does  "My pre-approved payments" when i go to  https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/autopay/ there is nothing

I have this:

Profile ID I-4XR952FN7S2L

and this 

Transaction ID 6EJ56352BL329800H

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @dominikzzzz

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues updating an automatic payment. I think the instructions you're looking for are in this Help Center article: What is an automatic payment and how do I update or cancel one? 

If you run into any road-blocks after that, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Supports for assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.