How to fix a limited account
Hi everyone , I 've encountered a problem last 6 months with my paypal account it was supposed that a website I work on, to send payment to me but it failed .When I Contacted Support this was the answer : I saw an error message on your payment "This transaction is blocked due to regulatory compliance reasons". Please check with PayPal to remove the block .
What I can do to fix this ?
Read this link as you are in one of the affected countries.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Chargeback fraud in Security and Fraud Archives
- Lost a dispute that I should have won. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Any alternatives for better customer service or do I have to file a lawsuit? in Security and Fraud Archives
- chargeback in Security and Fraud Archives
- UNABLE TO CLOSE CANADIAN PAYPAL ACCOUNT in Security and Fraud Archives