Funds on hold despite that item has been delivered

Luka_Dzegv
Contributor
Contributor

I had item sent to a buyer and after delivery he paid via paypal. I attached tracking number to the transfer and it said that after a day (of delievery)  funds will be available. It has been more than day and it is still on hold. I tried reporting the problem to resolution center but it wont allow me to do it and gives me an error. any solutions?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @Luka_Dzegv

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum, 

If there aren’t any issues with your transaction or account, the payment will typically be available to you within 21 days after receipt. 

To get your payments released sooner, use trackable delivery with any of our approved delivery companies and enter the tracking details on your Activities page. We’ll usually release your payment 1 day after delivery is confirmed. If the held payment is for a service or intangible item (e.g. piano lessons, e-book), update the order status on your Activity page and you'll get your money 7 days after verification. 

If your buyer confirms they've received the item, your payment will be released immediately. Steps on how your buyer can confirm receipt can be found here: How do I confirm receipt of an item? Please ask your buyer to try this using the PayPal Website rather than the App. However, this option is not guaranteed to always be available. 

For more information on payment holds, please see: How can I release my payment(s) on hold?

If the tracking shows delivery (over 24 hours), I would advise reaching out to our customer service team for help with this. 

To contact our customer service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's. 
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
For Twitter: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

kristoph1
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem - How do you get to speak to someone at Paypal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.